SwastikLoans provide Non Resident Indian Loans such as NRI Home Loans, Personal Loans, Business Loans and Mortgage Loans in Hyderabad, Most of the NRIs show their Personal interest to invest in Hyderabad to Buy a Residential Property in Hyderabad.NRIs in Hyderabad can purchase Plots, Flats, Duplex Houses, Triplex Houses in Hyderabad.NRIs can take a loan to build a new Independent House and also for Renovation/Improvement of an existing Residential property in Hyderabad. NRIs can avail up to 80-85 percent of the cost of the residential property as a home loan. However, the down payment should be directly remitted from abroad through normal banking channels or from non-resident external (NRE) account and/or non-resident (ordinary) (NRO) account in India. EMI payments too should be remitted from any of these accounts.Swastik Loans provide NRI loans for CIBIL Defaulters in Hyderabad.
Public Sector Banks and Private sector Banks are providing attractive and Low-Interest Rates for NRIs in Hyderabad and India.To get NRI loan Customer has to follow RBI Guide lines which are implemented and practiced by All Banks and NBFCs.Nothing But as per the RBI & Bank Guide lines the NRI Customer has to submit the documents to Banks or NBFCs.
Apply for NRI Personal loans in Hyderabad for Buy a New and Used Cars, Marriage, Home Renovation, Vacation, Credit Card Repayment.
Required Documents to Apply for NRI Home loans in Hyderabad, NRI Loans in Hyderabad are:
- Passport and Visa
- A copy of the appointment letter and contract from the company employing the applicant.
- The labor card/identity card (translated in English and countersigned by the consulate) if the person is employed in the Middle East Salary certificate (in English) specifying a name, date of joining, designation and salary details.
- Bank Statements for the last six months
To Avail NRI Home Loans in Hyderabad, NRI Housing Finance in Hyderabad, NRI Housing Loans in Hyderabad Bank Cross Check Few Things: customer’ s profile, financial background, repayment capacity, and of course the home loan tenure which takes into calculation the retirement age as well. The repayment is generally done in EMIs.
- List of Classified documents for Salaried Employed Non-Resident Indian Applicant
- Copy of valid passport showing VISA stamps
- Copy of valid visa/work permit/equivalent document supporting the NRI status of the proposed account holder
- Overseas Bank A/C for the last 3 months showing salary credits
- Latest contract copy evidencing Salary / Salary Certificate / Wage Slips
- List of Classified documents for Self Employed NRI Applicant Passport copy with valid visa stamp
- Brief profile of the applicant and business/ Trade license or equivalent document
- 6 months overseas bank account statement and NRE/ NRO account
Computation of income, P&L account and B/Sheet for last 3 years certified by the C.A. / CPA or any other relevant authority as the case may be (or equivalent company accounts)
Required Property Documents to Apply for NRI Home Loans in Hyderabad, NRI Housing Finance in Hyderabad, NRI Housing Loans in Hyderabad:
- Original title deeds tracing the title of the property for a minimum period of the last 13 years.
- Encumbrance Certificate for the last 13 years.
- Agreement of sale /construction, if any
Receipts for payments made for purchase of the dwelling unit
- ULC clearance /conversion order etc.
- Receipts for having invested the margin money through normal banking channels from the Non-Resident (External) account in India and/or the Non-Resident (Ordinary) account in India.
- Latest tax paid receipt.
Allotment letter from the co-operative society/association of apartment owners.
- Agreement for sale / sale deed /detailed cost estimate from Architect / Engineer for property to be purchased / constructed /extended / improved.
- The copy of approved drawings of proposed construction/purchase/extension.
- Additional documents to be submitted by Person of Indian Origin
Photocopy of PIO card. If the PIO card is not available, photocopies of any of the following documents:
- The current passport, with birthplace as ‘INDIA’
- The Indian passport, if held by the individual earlier.
- Parents/grandparents Indian passport/birth certificate/marriage certificate substantiating the individuals claim as a person of Indian origin.